Welcome to the Bitcoin Club Review. When it comes to selecting an online business to join, picking the right investment platform can be quite overwhelming. With so many real and fake investment platforms on the Web, finding out about one before signing up is a critical step in the journey towards your online success.
The Bitcoin Club system is one of the latest platforms within the online investment realm. Perhaps you have heard or read about it as it has been talked about quite a lot of times in different Web forums.
The Bitcoin Club Review – Another Bitcoin Scam Exposed With Proofs!
As I said earlier, finding out about an investment system before joining is a critical step towards your online success. Therefore, I encourage you to read the Bitcoin Club Review below to know more about this system before making a decision as to whether or not to give it a try.
What Really Is The Bitcoin Club Software?
The Bitcoin Club Scam software is a fake online investment platform by a guy who calls himself Darry Perkinson, which is targeted towards new cryptocurrency traders. Just like other scams out there, it promises to generate massive amounts of money without any work. According to the person behind this Ponzi scheme, all you need to do is send your money to a mysterious bitcoin address, and you will instantly become wealthy. It doesn’t make sense, does it?
The Bitcoin Club Platform, How Does It Work?
There is no real product being marketed or sold to retail customers on the Bitcoin Club review Website. This means that affiliates only have the affiliate membership itself to offer to cryptocurrency traders who are interested in joining the platform. If a trader does decide to become a mybitcoinclub.net affiliate, they are allowed to purchase positions within the organization’s matrix system. The Bitcoin Club scam owners claim that these matrix positions offer so many income opportunities with a lot of knowledge that would help you become a millionaire overnight and without much work.
The Bitcoin Club review system is a nine-tiered setup that the company is using with a 2×2 layout. Affiliates first get started with it by purchasing a position for 0.04 Bitcoins, and after filling all six of the positions within that first tier, they then get paid a commission of 0.02 Bitcoins and move up to the second tier. Other payouts per tier are as follows;
- Tier 2 — Commission of 0.1 Bitcoins
- Tier 3 — Commission of 0.1 Bitcoins
- Tier 4 — Commission of 0.5 Bitcoins
- Tier 5 — Commission of 1 Bitcoins
- Tier 6 — Commission of 3 Bitcoins
- Tier 7 — Commission of 3 Bitcoins
- Tier 8 — Commission of 6 Bitcoins
- Tier 9 — Commission of 36 Bitcoins
When it comes to the knowledge that you will acquire by joining the Bitcoin Club scam platform, the organization claims that you will learn;
- How to build your own portfolio on the platform.
- How to purchase and sell Bitcoin.
- How to protect your Bitcoin wallets from hackers.
- Why you need different wallets from the company, which include cold wallets, warm wallets and hot wallets.
- How to include Bitcoin in your own IRA accounts and so much more.
If you would like to join the Bitcoin Club review System, you will need to purchase a matrix position and also pay an admin fee for a total cost of 0.0455 Bitcoins.
Why Is the Bitcoin Club a Scam?
I did my homework and concluded that this cryptocurrency trading system is nothing more than a scam. Here is what led me to arrive at that conclusion;
- After watching the Bitcoin Club review video presentation on YouTube, I decided to visit the Bitcoin Club scam website to find out more about this company and possibly sign up. I was however very much disappointed by the fact that, I couldn’t find any real background information about this organization on its website, not to mention where it is based on when it was founded. The site doesn’t even give information about the founders of this company or its management team.
The lack of any tangible background information on the company is the first thing that gave me a hint that the Bitcoin Club Software is a scam.
- Following some further research, I learned that the Bitcoin Club review App and the website were first rolled out as MLS International BitCoin Club software around 6 months ago.
Also See my Bitcoin Code Review, which is another Scam !
MLS apparently stands for “Massive Leverage System.” It’s supposedly a type of private community, which seeks to deliver $10,000 (or more) in recurring income to every one of its members. Although it is said that this platform is different from the Bitcoin Club scam , I suspect that the Bitcoin Club App is a part of the entire thing. Earlier on, Perkinson had been actively promoting a lead generation business known as “Conversion Pros.” This guy has also been involved with many other systems, including OneCoin and Karatbars International.
All these have turned out to be some Ponzi schemes and the Bitcoin Club Scam is the latest addition to the list.
- The third proof that this system is a scam is in the testimonials shown on the Bitcoin Club review web page. They are totally fake. Look at the member photos and you will see that they have been stolen from other places on the Web. These are not photos of real users or traders.
- The fourth proof that you are looking at a scam is the algorithm that is being used by the software. I tested it and immediately determined that it does not work as we are made to believe. I also found that it is quite similar to a number of other algorithms used in other well-known fake Bitcoin trading systems.
- Due to the fact that this software is so widely used, there are lots of feedback online from real users. Ninety percent of the Bitcoin Club Reviews say that this software is bogus. Many people say that Bitcoin Club App is a fake system that has lost them a lot of cash!
Interested to trade Binary Safely and Profitably?
Check Option Robot. Best BO Signals in Town! (EU Regulated)
You should read our Option Robot review to know why it is #1
Conclusion: Do Not Invest A Penny In The Bitcoin Club Scam App. It’s a Big Trap!
The Bitcoin Club scam System is a well-known scam based on a bogus algorithm. Just as many other Bitcoin scams, it makes absurd promises about your earnings potential and claims you can earn a lot of money overnight without doing any real work.
No matter how good you are at trading Bitcoin, this system will make you lose a lot of money and therefore you should avoid it like a plague. Nearly all the Bitcoin Club Reviews on the Web condemn this system. If you are interested in making money in trading cryptocurrencies, try something else but not Bitcoin Club scam.